targeted to address specific needs and populations are provided to enable people to help themselves. For example, InfoRock provides lists of Food Pantries and Thrift Shops in the County, as well as support for someone dealing with a specific issue such as Autism. To view a listing of available resources listings available for you to download, (click here)
Dental Network Card Program
Delivering creative dental solutions and access to affordable dental care. To view details (click here)
Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Services
Follow this link to view a listing of disaster and emergency preparedness services available to residents of Rockland
RX Discount Card Program
Program developed to help Rockland County residents lower their prescription drug costs.
For up to date info on where to go and what to do in Rockland
The official web site of Rockland County government
is a tool to get information on New York State's programs and benefits. Based on your answers to questions about your family, your money and your bills, it will tell you if you might be able to get help with certain things like buying food, temporary assistance, special tax credits, and various health insurance programs. The questions will take about 10 minutes to answer and personal information is not saved after leaving the site.
This web site can answer your transit questions and provide specific information.
- Schedules & maps for Transport of Rockland (TOR) buses serving Rockland
- TAPPAN ZEExpress (TZx) buses to Westchester County, including TZx bus-to-train connections at Tarrytown & White Plains Metro-North stations.
- Info on all bus, train and ferry systems serving Rockland
- Links to regional transit systems and Metropool carpool services
- A guide to Park & Ride lots in Rockland
- Info on TRIPS paratransit bus system, which provides on-demand bus transportation for senior citizens and people with disabilities.